How to Delete Alarms on iPad? is the main question which we will be answering in the upcoming article. Alarms can be a true life-saving thing. In a number of situations, alarms have played a vital role in our life. The most important of all is waking up in the morning. Without the help of an alarm, we wouldn’t be able to get up early in the morning or plan our day accordingly.
Most of you must already be knowing how to set an alarm and also how to delete the alarms on your iPad. But mind you this may be the conventional way to set or delete alarms on an iPad. The things that will be unique in this article will be the ways How to Delete Alarms on iPad!
Almost every iPad user knows how to set the alarm in a conventional way, and therefore they will be trying some other specific ways to set as well as delete an alarm. Now let us directly dive into the three best ways how to delete alarms on an iPad.
How to Delete Alarms on iPad? 3 Best Ways-
The first one is the most basic and conventional way to delete any alarm on your iPad. Whereas the other two include the use of Siri.
1. Via Clock App-
- Open the Clock app on your iPad.
- Next tap the Alarm section.
- Tap the Edit button located at the top left corner.
- Red-colored Minus signs will appear adjacent to the alarms.
- Click on it and tap Done located at the top left corner.
2. Delete a Specific Alarm via Siri-
- Unlock your device.
- Say hey Siri or enable Siri by clicking and holding the home button.
- Next, ask Siri to cancel a specific alarm by saying cancel the alarm set at 7 AM in the morning.
- Siri will confirm it by asking you whether or not to cancel the alarm. Confirm it.
3. Delete or Cancel all the Alarms-
- Again enable Siri, by following the steps mentioned in the above paragraphs.
- Next, ask Siri to cancel all the alarms.
- Siri will cross-confirm it with you. Say yes to cancel all the alarms on your iPad. For more details visit the official apple site.
How to Set or Use Alarms on iPad?
Although, This is not the main question, which was to be answered since we have answered it in a very detailed manner in the above paragraph. It seems right to jump onto another question that is frequently asked.
Best way to Set Alarms on iPad-
Undoubtedly the best way to set alarms on your iPad is with the help of Siri. It will set an alarm for you even when you are in the bed or while working. Most of the time we forgot to set an alarm for the next day while we are in the bed. In such a situation, we can just ask Siri to set an alarm for you.
Following are the steps to set alarms on your iPad with the help of Siri-
- Say Hey Siri, wake me up in an hour or set an alarm for tomorrow morning at 6 AM.
- You can easily access it whilst your device is locked. Therefore, you can ask Siri while you are getting to bed.
You can also set recurring alarms by asking Siri to do so. Say hey, Siri set a recurring alarm for 6 AM in the morning. Or say hey, Siri set an alarm for 7 AM on every Monday. Siri will quickly set a recurring alarm for you.
Moreover, you can edit as well as set the alarm with the help of Siri. For example, say hey Siri edit the alarm set in the morning at 6 AM. Siri will ask you the changes that you would like to make in the concerned alarm. You can change the time or the snooze, or even the recurrence of the alarm.
That’s it! With this, we come to the end of a detailed article on- How to Delete Alarms on iPad? 3 Best Ways! I hope you enjoyed reading it, it’s so kindly read our other articles too.